Vodafone believe technology can solve many of these problems. That’s why we’re leading the way with innovation and support, and why over 60% of UK health organisations and 69% of emergency services already rely on us to help them deliver high-quality care at a lower cost*.
*Figures based on customer data from Enterprise Data Warehouse and ph Experian’s universe of business in the UK (September, 2016)
Chronic conditions are on the rise, placing a huge strain on health services and making the costs of care unsustainable.
In this challenging environment, we’re using digital innovation to help healthcare organisations across the UK work more efficiently, and to:
• Lower costs while maintaining quality and safety
• Target resources more effectively
• Access valuable capital locked up in estates
• Reduce preventable hospital admissions
• Join up care delivery across different organisations
• Free staff to spend more time with patients
We’ll work with you to help:
• Improve operational agility, enabling you to embrace change. The Cloud can give you fully converged voice services and fully flexible network services, making remote working cost-effective and extremely productive.
• Enhance patient care with more advanced collaboration between different care providers, and by introducing intuitive systems so patients can be involved in their own treatment.
• Monitor patients remotely using the latest mobile and M2M technology.
• Seamlessly connect employees so they can access the resources necessary to make better-informed decisions in the field, helping them spend less time on admin and more time with patient